After 35 years working as a nurse, midwife and early childhood teacher Mary saw a great need for a one-on-one service to provide education and mentoring for parents.
In response, she founded Plum Parenting, and since 2007 has developed unique skills and methods which are proving to be enormously helpful to parents, whanau, caregivers and teachers.
- Parent Educator
- Certified Waldorf Teacher
- State Certified Midwife
- Registered General & Maternity Nurse
- Individual Parent Mentoring
- Lecturing on Early Childhood and Parenting Issues
- Early Childhood and Parenting Issues
- Early Childhood Teaching in Kindergartens and Playgroups
- Caring for Children with Special Needs
- Co-ordinating Parent Education Programs
- Prenatal Class Teaching
- Midwifery: Involved in legalising midwifery in Canada and creating a pioneering community midwifery service.
- General Nursing in New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- Management of Therapeutic and Medical Clinics