- Parents (with children of all ages)
- Whanau, Grandparents or any other significant adults or caretakers
- Input to parent-teacher dialogue
- Small groups or family clusters with similar issues.
- Guidance with parent relationship renewal or separation.
- Build a strong, in-depth, picture of the child and the situation.
- Untangle the knots and identify the issues.
- Create immediate remedies, new tactics and step-by-step transformations.
- Learn new skills and explore a deeper understanding of the young child.
- Develop a new rhythm and methods that support happy, creative parents!